3in1 Pro Jade LED Flashlight 5W for Gem Appraisal, Portable Black
3in1 Pro Jade LED Flashlight 5W Powerful Key Feature:
* 3 in 1 lights into one led head: white light, yellow light and uv
lights. Different lights could be used for different accasions.
* Aviation magnesium alloy body: water resistant, durable &
* Non-slip handhle design body: comfortable for handing. No need to
worry when your hand is wet.
* Military regulations oxidation appearance, wearable for long using time.
* Perfect tool for professional jade, jewelry identification. It's
flat head design is perfect, which will not leave scratch on
surface of agate. Very popular among jade appraiser, gem dealer
* Suports one pice 3.6v / 3.7v 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Suggest to use 18650 battery with IC protection.
* 3 light modes among white / yellow / uv lights. Just press tail
button switch to change the light modes.
3in1 Pro Jade LED Flashlight 5W Powerful Parameter:
|Light source / modes||white light / uv light / yellow light|
|Brightness output||600LM white light|
|Switch type||water resistant tail switch|
|Power source||1 piece 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Body material||aviation alloy + stainless steel|
|Item dimension||132mm x 20mm x 22mm|
3in1 Pro Jade LED Flashlight 5W Powerful Application:
- White light is the most brightest light among jade led
flashlight. So, it is more suitable for checking texture on jade,
or looking at carved jade, none skin jewelry stone or emerald.
- Yellow light has very strong penetration, which is a good tool
for test jade, jewelry stone with skin. Especially applicated for
gem stone gambling.
- 365NM wavelength uv lamp has very pure light. It looks like white
or yellow light when observe by naked eyes. But when it lights on
fluorescent thing, the light will turn into blue. Please do not
light into eyes. UV light is harmful to eyes.
It could detect glue or leakage or jade, amber, jewelry ect.
365nm uv light also has same functions with 395nm uv light, like
could be used to detect fluorescent, pet urine, scorpion hunting
- 395nm wavelength uv light, normally use to detect fluorescent
& industrial merchandise, pet urine, scorpiong hunting, testing
invisible ink on currency, documents, passport etc.
A good tool for searching amber in the dark. 365NM light does not
have this kind function.